Here is what I hope is a pleasant surprise for your Friday – a bonus episode this week of Tales From The Drop Box. Episode 128 is a driving episode filled from beginning to end with high energy rock n’ roll mostly traversing the punk rock world. For once this should be a good surprise, eh?
NB: If you listen to this podcast with impressionable and sensitive young children around you, you should probably give this episode a pass if they can make out the words, eh? There are a ton of fucks liberally sprinkled throughout the show.
Enjoy your Friday!
Here is what you’ll find in Episode #128:
- Time Shifters – “Dangerous Man” (Screaming Heroes)
- Skating Polly – “Classless Act” (The Make It All Show)
- Sick Of It All – “Wake The Sleeping Dragon” (Wake The Sleeping Dragon)
- The Filaments – “Fuck The Alt-Right” (Look To the Skies)
- Surfbort – “Pretty Little Fuckers” (Friendship Music)
- The Casualties – “Feed Off Fear” (Written In Blood)
- Flanders 72 – “What The Hell Is Going On?” (This Is A Punk Rock Club)
- Candy – “Systematic Death” (Good To Feel)
- Creep Scene – “Kill” (Regret)
- The Heroes – “Separate Ways” (Beautiful Disaster)
- Sick Thoughts – “Chainsaw” (Sick Thoughts)
- Send Request – “Antisocial War” (Perspectives)
- Adolescents – “Just Because” (Cropduster)
- Big Black – “Kitty Empire” (Songs About Fucking)
- Lost Sounds – “Satan Bought Me” (Memphis Is Dead)
Nazis! That shape our policy and take our liberty dominated and controlled. Live free! . . . I jump around with my wang in the wind it flops around, you admired it I am your neighbor now you can’t stop me now . . .
The best 49 minutes to drive on the 210 freeway