I am a little late this week with this Episode, but the delay is well worth the wait in my totally biased and not very humble opinion. Tales From The Drop Box Episode 144 is a mellow-ish affair but still contains a few rockers. Heck, I’m playing Slash feat. Lemmy and The Cramps so it cannot be all that mellow. There is also a couple of fairly recent releases in this episode including new tracks by Bis, The Coathangers, Martha and the very entertaining The Fews. These tracks are packed at the front end of the episode. I then stuffed a couple of gems from late last year on the end. I had a plan for this show, so you’ll ;et me know if it works, right?
Take a chance on new romance and give this episode a spin!
Here is what you’ll find in Episode 144:
- Bis – “The Big Sunshine” (Slight Disconnect)
- The Coathangers – “Hey Buddy” (The Devil You Know)
- The Bouncing Souls – “Home” (Crucial Moments EP)
- Martha – “Lucy Shone A Light On You” (Love Keeps Kicking)
- The Fews – “Anything Else” (Into Red)
- The Delaneys – “Sickness” (Damage Control)
- Slash – “Doctor Alibi (feat Lemmy Kilmister)” (Conspiracy Series Volume 1)
- Dorothy Lane – “Deliver” (My Old Friend)
- The Beat featuring Dave Wakeling – “Here We Go Love” (Here We Go Love)
- Mental Reservation – “This Empty House” (Berlin)
- She Makes War – “Devastate Me” (Brace For Impact)
- Bel Heir – “Graduation” (Don’t Turn This Record Down)
- The Shadracks – “When I Can’t Remember” (The Shadracks)
- The Cramps – “The Cramps Stomp” (Big Beat From Badsville)
- Young Romance – “Dark Of My Shadow” (Don’t Look)
you’d better stop … Living in a fucking fairy tale seems I’m not the one . . .