Blah Blah Blah was a pretty good album by Iggy Pop and the theme for this week – Blah Blah Blah. As we get closer to the only election that matters and a turning point in our country’s future, the real question is whether good will triumph over evil. That an election should decide the battle of good and evil is a truly sad thought. Why you might ask? Did you ever consider that the result of that battle is still a toss up after almost four years of misery both political and personal, and that we still are nation gripped by a pandemic and racial unrest. Good will triumph over Trump … eventually.
Tales From The Drop Box Episode 172 is just the antidote for an oppressive real world. There is hope and here is about an hour of it.
Here Is what you’ll find in Episode 172:
- Alexa Melo – “Digital” (Demoitis)
- The Thank Yous – “The Indie Pop Demon” (Good Times Killing Us)
- The Warlocks – “Sucking Out Your Soul Like A Son Of A Bitch” (The Chain)
- The Angry Agenda – “We Shall Prevail” (War EP)
- Catholic Action – “People Don’t Protest Enough” (Celebrated by Strangers)
- F.O.D. – “Wrong” (Sleepville)
- Left Hand Black – “Children Of The Night” (Left Hand Black)
- The Cowboy – “Mr. Lamppost” (The Cowboy 7”)
- Angel Du$t – “Lil House” (Lil House EP)
- Selfish Things – “Flood (Alternate Version)” (Logos (Alternate Versions))
- Nite Sobs – “Back On The Ride” (Do The Sob)
- Transit Method – “Cannibals” (The Madness)
- The Cavemen – “Death Row” (Various Artists – AA/VV In The Shit Records Collection N. 1)
- Unwritten Law – “Fight” (Here’s To The Mourning)
- The Dead End kids – “Hey Du” (Kommando Glitzer)
I heard you were concerned with my life I heard you had a lot to say motherfuckin’, thanks for nothin’ . . . I think I have answers the world is a cancer our blasphemous mantras of bullets and blood . . .