I am gravely concerned that my day job interferes with my enjoyment. I am seriously considering abandoning work altogether. This plan would permit me to engage in having more fun i.e. doing things that give me pleasure. Now, I just have to figure out how to eat. No one informed me that working and eating go together. But music and sloth do! I’d like to spend my days f_ing around listening to music. It would be simple. However, until I can get the axis of my life to all rotate in the same direction, this is podcast is going to have to serve as the fun in between work. Like a sandwich. Tales From The Drop Box Episode 151 sandwiches 15 songs into about an hour of time. It is fun. It is filled with a bunch of cool bands you’ve probably not heard much about or have yet to discover. So, strap in, play loud and shake a tale feather while immersing yourself into the groovy tunes. Enjoy slothfulness.
I’m sorry I was away for a couple of weeks. I’m back. So are you. Are we good?
Here is what you’ll find in Episode 151:
- Mexico City Blondes – “Road Noise” (Blush)
- The Prescriptions – “Hollywood Gold” (Hollywood Gold)
- Th’ Losin Streaks – “You Can’t Keep A Good Man Down ((This Band Will Self Destruct In) T-Minus)
- Reese McHenry – Bye Bye Baby” (No Dados)
- The Valley Lodge – “True” (Fog Machine)
- Finches of Attica – “Behind Below” (Far From Like Myself)
- Just Pacific – “Bang” (Virgo)
- All Gonna Die – “Traitor” (Traitor)
- Allister – “Moper” (Best Of . . . 20 Years And Counting)
- Spiral Stairs – “The Fool” (We Wanna Be Hyp-No-Tized)
- Writhing Squares – “Steely Eyed Missile Man” (Outside Of The Ether)
- Foxgrave – “Upper” (Dichotomy)
- Radar State – “Anywhere” (Strays)
- Generation X – “Kiss Me Deadly (2019 Remaster)” (Generation X)
- Melby – “Always” (None Of This Makes me Worry)
Take control of the population boom it’s in your living room keep a generation gap
try wearing a cap . . . and soon we forget about the way we looked, the dumb things that mattered as our lives just slipped away . . .