It is the day before the U.S. national election and these notes are short for a reason. They are designed to implore you to get out and vote to end the suffering of millions of Americans caused by a corrupt lying monster that is our current president. End the chaos, the suffering, the corruption, the lunacy and cult of personality. End the ridiculous abject failure of a COVID-19 non response. Vote the Republican bootlickers out as well. We need a fresh start to our democracy where there is less divisiveness, where Black Lives do matter, where issues that impact our citizens are taken seriously by our leaders, where society exists that balance individual freedoms against the objectives of a free society. Where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, where synchronicity exists. When it is not about the I or them but about the we – we the people of the United States of America. If I can’t change your mind then no one will. This election is solely about the will of a country’s citizens to unseat a corrupt demagogue. Make voting your priority.
But I digress. Get out and vote. In this election your vote truly does count. So, listen to this podcast while you wait in line to preserve what is left of our democracy.
Here is what you will find in Tales From The Drop Box Episode 183 (2020-31):
- Madeline Finn – “Trial By Fire” (Trial By Fire)
- Sophia – “Undone. Again” (Holding On/Letting Go)
- Dogleg – “Prom Hell” (Melee)
- The Happy Fits – “Moving” (What Could Be Better)
- The Cherry Pickles – “Mopkins” (The Juice That’s Worth The Squeeze)
- Nothing But Thieves – “Unperson” (Moral Panic)
- Dear Youth – “Cold Mines” (Heirloom)
- Doctor Fruit – “Kids Dream” (Tales Of A Fallen World)
- Grae – “2725” (Permanent Maniac)
- Low Cut Connie – “Now You Know” (Private Lives)
- The Death of Robert – “The Last Dance” (Casablanca)
- Elder Brother – “Halloween” (I Won’t Fade on You)
- Fuzz – “Returning” (III)
- The Dandy Warhols – “Bohemian Like You”
- Mystery Guest – “Moon, Moon” (Octagon City)
Sick, silent and staved the bodies they burn, they burn to the grave I’m a silent kill, you’re an emblem to engrave I’m a mind with nothing saved . . .You got a great car yeah, what’s wrong with it today? I used to have one too . . .